1 cup flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
¾ cup milk
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
8 snack sized pretzels, broken up
¼ cup oats
½ cup graham crackers, broken up
¼ cup chocolate chips
¼ cup butterscotch chips
Butter, for serving
Maple syrup, for serving
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, and oil. Pour this into the flour mixture and whisk until your pancake batter is smooth.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the pretzels, oats, graham crackers, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
4. Spray your griddle or nonstick skillet and warm it over medium heat. Pour ¼ cup batter onto the griddle for each pancake. Once the pancake is on the griddle, sprinkle 3 tablespoons worth of your pretzel/chocolate chip mixture on top! Cook until the pancake batter has set on the bottom and browned (bubbles will begin to appear on the top and a few will burst), 1 to 2 minutes. Flip carefully with a spatula and cook the other side until golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Serve warm with butter and maple syrup.